Here’s a quick summary of blockchain technology:
- Blockchain is a distributed public ledger which stores all transactions ever to have happened.
- It is immutable and accessible by anyone.
- Almost all cryptocurrencies have a blockchain.
- Transactions are split into blocks which are validated and secured by miners.
- Blockchain, more recently, has allowed the conception of smart contracts on platforms such as Ethereum.
- These blockchain-based smart contracts serve as a platform for programmable transactions, for example, ICO token sales.
Brief introduction to IoT The Internet of Things (IoT), refers to the rapidly growing network of devices connected to the internet, which collect and share...
Will blockchain finally set the Internet of Things (IoT) free with fully machine-to-machine, device-to-device communications that will deliver autonomous supply chains, sensor controlled smart...
Dubai recently announced that it is launching a cryptocurrency called emCash, that will be used through a mobile-based wallet called EmCredit. It will be the...