Catalyst, Hedera, Patientory, Blockstack, Atom International Technology (AAX), Medicalchain and many more sponsoring Blockchain Live 2019
With 3 weeks to go until Blockchain Live 2019, the festival of education is proud to announce some of the industry experts, that will be participating at the festival this month. For one-day only, Blockchain Live will be returning to London Olympia on 25th September, bringing engaging, thought-provoking and quality content to all in attendance. As a reader of Blokt you have a complimentary pass reserved for you to attend. You can claim your free pass here with the code BLOKT
Leading voices from the industry taking to the stages this year include:
- Don Tapscott, Co-Founder & Executive Chairman, Blockchain Research Institute, Festival Headliner
- Joe Wreford, Associate Director GB Supply Chain IT Business Partner, Coca Cola, Opening Chair on the Business Summit Stage
- Benjamin Dubois, Blockchain Lead and Digital Transformation Manager, Nestle, discussing Trust, Transparency and Traceability in the Supply Chain
- Ben Aldersey – Manager of FCA’s Financial Crime Advisory Team, discussing Preventing Financial Crime in Virtual Assets
- Caroline Casey – VP of Innovation & Partnerships at Mastercard, discussing Forging a New Era of Trust: Data Fidelity and the Changing Face of Business
- Julian Gray – Technology Director, Digital Innovation Organisation at BP, discussing Forging a New Era of Trust: Data Fidelity and the Changing Face of Business
Michele Curtoni, Senior Vice President, Digital Product Development and Innovation, State Street, discussing The Consortium Model and the cost-benefits of forging your own path
Rowena Parsons, Senior Solution Architect, Sainsburys, discussing Trust, Transparency and Traceability in the Supply Chain
Many organisations are sending multiple visitors to cover everything from scalability to interoperability and how to tackle implementation challenges. Should you feel a colleague would benefit from attending, please feel free to forward this invite on.
ORGANISATIONS ALREADY REGISTERED INCLUDE:
Chanel, Honda Innovations, Outlier Ventures, Nestle, Ripple, Network Rail, Macmillan Cancer Support, Goldman Sachs, J.P.Morgan, Sainsburys, Coca Cola, Volkswagen, Maersk, Jigsaw, Santander, TJX Europe, Rolls-Royce, QVC, Food Standards Agency, Applied Blockchain, Bank of America, Honda Innovations, Southwark Council, Nationwide, Lloyds Banking Group, HSPC, AXA, Allianz, Simply Business, Patientory, BBC News, HMRC, HM Land Registry, Aston Manor Cider, UCL, Vodafone, House of Commons, NHS, Swiss Crypto Advisors and many more…
LIMITED SPACES REMAING: Register online for your free festival pass today with the code BLOKT.