The rules for commenting on our website are outlined below. Users that don’t adhere to these rules will have their comments removed and may be blacklisted:
Home Comments Policy
- Keep comments relevant to the article.
- No threats of violence.
- No personal attacks.
- No begging. Comments with wallet addresses will be removed.
- No spam or promotional comments. If you have a product or service that you want to promote then use the appropriate pages to get in touch.
- Do not replicate your comment across multiple pages/comment threads.
- Do not paste hyperlinks without an explanation of why they are relevant.
- Trolls will not be tolerated.
- No comments that breach copyright.
- No comments that are derogatory.
- No racism or sexism.
- No defamatory comments.
- If your Disqus account is in good standing and you are posting comments which contribute to the discussion you will likely be whitelisted after which your comments will be auto-approved.
- If there is an error in an article, please get in touch so that we can fix it.
- We have a number of authors, and some items may be opinion pieces or features. The views and opinions of authors do not necessarily reflect the views of blokt.